Friday, May 8, 2009

Sneekie Peekie!!!!

Oh fellow bellas, what fun we will have on National Scrapbooking Day, May 2nd!!! I will be at Funkie Munkie Scraps in Greenville, SC from 9AM-9PM doing the cutest bella sampler you've ever seen! If you have joined the Southernbella Club online at www.funkiemunkiescraps.com, we'll mail you the sampler FREE! Oh, and did I mention that everything in the store is a whopping 25% off that entire day? Yep, Yep! Grand savings for a grand day! This also includes all sale merchandise!


Here's a sneekie peekie at the sampler I will be doing:


Is this not the cutest sampler evah? What a precious gift or wall hanging for your scrap room!!!!

I also have information that if you want to shop at the Funkie Munkie from 12:30-1:30, just call Stephanie and for only $6 she will order you a delecious LUNCH that you can munch on while you craft and shop! Now that's what I call super-duper service!!!! So call the Funkie Munkie at 864-288-9400 to sign up for the clubs, pre-order your delicious lunch or just to say "hi"!

And did I mention the PREVIEW party Friday, May 1st? I will tell you, if you can't come shop on Saturday come Friday night, as we will have make and take stations EVERYWHERE! Whoo Hoo Sistahs! The Funkie Munkie is going ALL OUT for this weekend-long event! I can't wait! Don't forget to register for the BLOG CANDY below! MWAH for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments so much! MWAH Sistah!